Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing partner JP in Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky dad. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where most people follow me. I write about my life in general, my good and bad days. When I was just 1 and a half years old My family and I came from the United States to America. If it weren't because of the sacrifices made by my parents I might not have been here to share the journey with the world. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I worked hard to be their proudest and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to success. I had a plan for my life: university and get a corporate job, marry, purchase an apartment and have children. Though I believed that this was the definition of successful, my life was not following the strategies. In 2013 I found myself looking forward to going back to work. job the money and status didn't bring me happiness- I felt that I was throwing my time in exchange for a salary but I knew that I was meant for more. When I started to take steps towards my new life path I discovered the importance of personal training and that's what I wanted to do. I'm a sucker for fitness, and I love being in the company of people and am eager to help them. My business was founded in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its seventh birthday this year. It's rare to meet an Asian female in the business. My mission in this field is to build a more healthy and sustainable lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. My goal is to encourage others to chase their goals and live the lives they have always wanted. As my career started to flourish, I experienced the most devastating loss of my life - my mom's passing away. She won her eight-year struggle with Scleroderma. Then she's in Heaven and I will always have her close to my heart. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God can be a bit elusive in offering us the things we need. The abrupt death that altered my life for the better. And I really believe that it provided me with a chance at living a full and fulfilling life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to start her new journey. I was given a second chance to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. Now into my 30's I feel alive and aware of the fact that I live my life now rather than merely living as I was in my past. My story is made available to my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences and thoughts. This will help you know you're not alone. You are capable of achieving anything you want to. Therapy is necessary and is normal. Health is the best asset. Since death is the only thing that we can have I wish you a great time in living your life to the fullest and leave with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Aida Turturro and Ahney Her Feet And Legs

Autumn Calabrese measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size